Win a new Panasonic Blu-ray DVD Player worth £90
To celebrate the new Viera TV range, Panasonic’s offering one lucky GadgetyNews reader a Blu-ray DVD player worth £90, so they can enjoy watching high quality films at home.
All Viera TVs from the AS650 and up let you catch up on shows when you want with inbuilt Freeview, and you can watch them anywhere on a mobile device with ‘TV Anywhere’. Plus, there’s the super smart ‘my Stream’ which recommends content to match your preferences easily via an intuitive interface. ‘My Home Screen’ also lets you customise your very own screen with social media, widgets and sites that you like, plus there’s a voice control mode and much more.
To find out more about the Panasonic Viera TV range, visit http://viera.panasonic.co.uk/
To be in with a chance of winning a Panasonic Blu-ray DVD Player, just answer the question below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions for GadgetyNews/Panasonic Competition
- The promoter is: GadgetyNews
- GadgetyNews contributors, Panasonic and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition including helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to residents of the UK.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via here.
- Closing date for entry is 9am Monday December 15th 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be recognised.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: one Panasonic Blu-ray DVD player worth £90
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be drawn at random by GadgetyNews.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will be asked by the promoter to provide their name, postal address and mobile contact number which will be passed on to Panasonic, who will fulfil the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.