V-TAC LED lighting
I am very house proud. I like to keep the rooms in my home tidy and, hopefully, looking good. It takes me ages, and lots of trial-and-error to get furniture exactly where I want it. Living in rented accommodation does limit me to what I can actually do, decor-wise. One of the easiest ways to transform your rooms is through carefully selecting the right lighting.
LED lighting is becoming increasingly popular. To be honest, I was not really aware of just how versatile LED lighting can be. Up until now I have LEDs in my computer case, some desk under-lighting and then LED lamps in the office and next to my turntable.
As a light source LEDs tick a lot of boxes. The bulbs may be small and low wattage but they certainly dish out the light!
On top of this they are energy efficient and, unlike Halogen bulbs, they are safe too touch. This might be worth considering if you have inquisitive kids or pets near lamps.
I have recently been pointed in the direction of V-TAC due to their range of LED lighting.
This online one-stop shop offers all kinds of LED bulbs and decorative lighting. You even have a comparison builder on the website to create your own custom project and compare products against each other.
They stock an incredible range of LED bulbs, panels and tube lights.
If you’re looking for new lights and reckon LED might be the way to go, you really do need to check out V-TAC’s website.
• Founded in 2009 by brothers Dinesh and Satish Sajnani, V-TAC provides energy efficient lighting solutions to more than 70 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America, Middle East and the USA.
• V-TAC offers high quality LED products that are easy to install, competitively priced and certified by DEKRA, GS, TUV, CE/EMC, ROHS and UL.
• Over the last 8 years V-TAC has replaced 35 million standard lights with energy saving LED lights saving customers over £150 million a year and helping to reduce carbon emissions by more than 150,000 tonnes.
• In September, 2016 V-TAC partnered with Anand International Ltd as their distributor for the retail trade sector in the UK – Europe’s leading brand management company, distributing premium brands of batteries, blank media, flash memory, LED lighting and smoking sundries.
• V-TAC is also listed in the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1,000 companies to Inspire Europe, 2016. This list consists of the most inspirational and fastest growing small and medium-sized companies in Europe.
Top light image is the copper pendant light with shade – E27 base at £84