TP-Link LB130 smartbulb – schedule, change colour, voice controlled
Thanks to this new smart bulb, you can control the mood of your room lighting to suit every occasion.
The LB130 boasts a wide array of light variations.
TP-Link LB130 smart bulb
It installs like a standard light bulb and can be activated from anywhere with a smartphone via the free TP-Link Kasa app.
The TP-Link range of smart bulbs connect to your home wireless network and therefore doesn’t require additional hardware.
The feature rich app enables you to create schedules for when the bulbs turn on, off or dim to suit your lifestyle. You can even set them to automatically match sunrise and sunset so they come on when it gets dark.
Circadian Mode automatically matches light appearance to the time of day. This is acheived by adjusting brightness and warmth as the sun rises. Just like those ‘sunrise’ bedside lamps.
Finally, you can create groups of bulbs and set instantly accessible, pre-configured lighting moods.
If poking a tablet or phone screen is a bit too much effort, just tell the light what you want. The TP-Link LB130 plays nice with the Amazon Echo and the Google Assistant platforms.
TP-Link LB130 price and availability
The LB130 TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Bulbs are now available online and in retail stores, priced at £44.99. Although, Amazon currently has them on at £39.99 with free Prime delivery 😉
LB130 features at a glance
- 60W Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb with Tunable White and Colour
- Control your lights from anywhere using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Choose from a multitude of colours and set the mood to match any moment
- Dim brightness and fine-tune light appearance from soft white (2500k) to daylight (9000k)
- 800lm LED reduces energy use up to 80 percent without brightness or quality loss compared to a 60W incandescent bulb
- Set schedules, timers, and countdowns
- Easy setup; no hub required; works with your Wi-Fi router