TEAC announces new TN-200 belt-drive turntable
The TN-200 (available in any colour you like as long as it’s black) includes a built-in preamp providing line-outs and a USB out for connection to almost any hi-fi or audio system.
The USB connections means you can make digital copies of your vinyl audio by connecting the deck to a PC or Mac. You can of course just connect the TN-200 to a traditional hi-fi system via the phono and line outs and enjoy your vinyl.
It also features an aluminium die-cast platter with anti-skating system, giving a “solid foundation for great-sounding playback”.
It’s a belt-drive deck and there’s a static balanced tone arm to complete the package.
TN-200 Key Features at a glance
- Belt-drive turntable Built-in MM (Moving Magnet)
- phono stage with USB output Phono, line, and USB outputs
- High-performance MM cartridge include Easy transfer music from vinyl to Mac or PC over USB
- Aluminium die-cast platter
- Anti-skating design
- Dense composite wood construction for better vibration and resonance control
- 2-speed (33-45RPM)
- Stylish flat black chassis