Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro Brings the QWERTY at MWC
If the only thing holding you back from owning Sony Ericsson’s HD recording Vivaz is your fear of virtual keyboards – have a look-see at the new Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro!
The QWERTY board adds a tiny 2.5mm to the Vivaz’s slimline â€˜human curvatureâ€™ contours, but you do seem to lose some features.
Instead of an 8.1 MP snapper of the Vivaz, the Vivaz Pro gets a shaved down 5.1 number. You still, however keep the lovely 720p HD video recording and a 3.2-inch screen which is a relief! 🙂
Wi-Fi, GPS and the 3.5mm headphone jack are as should be as is the microSD card slot.
â€œHaving announced Sony Ericsson Vivazâ„¢ in January we are now adding a sister phone that includes a QWERTY keyboard along with the touch screen for a superior messaging and entertainment experience,â€ said Daniel Sandblom Marketing Business Manager, Sony Ericsson. â€œSony Ericsson Vivazâ„¢ pro meets the increased consumer demand for QWERTY devices without compromising on any entertainment features.â€
Here’s a quick features listlet:
- Full slide-out keyboard for faster typing
- Stay in touch through email, Twitterâ„¢, Facebookâ„¢, blogging and chat
- View everything on the 3.2â€ 16:9 wide touchscreen
- Capture the action in HD resolution â€“ upload to YouTube via Wi-Fiâ„¢
- PlayNow â€“ immediate online access to applications, games and music.
Sony Ericsson Vivazâ„¢ pro will be available in selected markets from Q2 in the colours Black and White.
I’m hoping to get a grope of this tomorrow.