Sony Ericsson Aspen Announced – GreenHeart Business Phone
SE‘s latest business blower joins the rest of its eco-friends in the GreenHeart range.
Being aimed at the busy business-person you get a QWERTY-board for firing off emails and a touchscreen to ease the multi-tasking.
You’re able to organise and adapt panels to change during the day and use Slide View for quick access to common features.
The user will also be able to view and edit office files easily with one touch operation and jump onto the web in one click.
Your company will rest a little easier after those ‘business lunches’ as, should the handest be left in the back of a cab after that liquid lunch, Microsoft’s MyPhone service will be able to remotely erase phone data.
â€œSony Ericsson Aspenâ„¢ is the business phone with a conscience, perfect for any consumer or company who want to make a green choice in their daily work life.â€ Said Quentin Cordier, Global Marketing Manager, Sony Ericsson.
â€œAn affordable GreenHeartâ„¢ phone with the latest version of Windows Phone, the Sony Ericsson Aspenâ„¢ has a rich user interface and powerful productivity tools. But itâ€™s not all about work, stay in touch with the fun parts of life with Media Browser and PlayNow â„¢, with simple access to social networks and quick and easy access to media files. Find the fun with a-GPS, Google Mapsâ„¢ and snap pictures with the 3.2megapixel camera.â€
Sony Ericsson Aspen Quick Details:
- Modern office at your fingertips â€“ latest version of Windows Phone
- Easy multi-tasking â€“ Sony Ericsson Slide View and customisable panels
- Maximised message experience â€“ QWERTY keyboard and finger friendly touch experience
- GreenHeartâ„¢ â€“ for a greener choice
- Stay in touch with the fun parts of life â€“ access fun applications at PlayNowâ„¢ such as games and new music
- Media browser â€“ access music, photos and videoSocial network tool (Windows Liveâ„¢ Messenger, Facebookâ„¢)
- Human curvature design â€“ fits into the palm of the hand