Samsung Galaxy S8 full specs revealed
Wednesday is ages away for some of you impatient Gadgety fiends, isn’t it?
Well, thanks to WinFuture, we already know all the specifications of the S8.
Here then are the specifications for the Galaxy S8 as listed.
We can’t validate them, obviously, until the real Unpacked event.
Saying that, they do match what we’ve heard so far.
- Display: 5.8-inch Super AMOLED, QHD 2960 x 1440
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895, 1.7GHz + 2.5GHz octa-core SoC
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB, expandable via microSD card
- Cameras: 12-megapixel, f/1.7 (rear), 8-megapixel (front)
- Connectivity: 4G/LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 A2DP, apt-X, LE, NFC, WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, GPS
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Measurements: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0mm, 151g
- OS: Android 7.0
- Price: From €799 (around £690)
Galaxy S8 Plus
WinFuture reckons that the price of the Galaxy S8 Plus will start at €899.
The Plus model is likely to have many of the same specs as the smaller S8, but with with a larger screen. This currently stands at 6.2-inches. Its resolution will be similar though – at QHD 2160 x 1440.
Watch the Unpacked event
You can watch the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event as it happens on Wednesday.
Head on over to here on Wednesday and see if all that above is true.