Moshi premium gadget accessories
Moshi’s products certainly look interesting. Not only that though, well made and well designed.
From wireless speakers and on-ear headphones to travel bags, portable chargers and cases. Everything in Moshi’s range of products are all designed in-house from the ground up.
All Moshi products are covered by a standard one-year warranty. They are also made from carefully selected, high quality, environmentally friendly materials.
They have cases for the Samsung Galaxy S8, USB-C cables and adapters, backpacks and briefcases, speakers and headphones. Take the Helios Lite bag above and the Spatia speaker below, for example.
Vortex Air Bluetooth earphones
Enjoy and share your favourite tunes with Moshi’s Vortex Air wireless earbuds.
These reference-grade earphones give you 8 hours of playtime. This should get you through a day’s worth of tracks and calls.
Vortex Air main features
- The drive units consist of high-definition Neodymium drivers housed in sintered steel alloy to minimise cavity-induced colouration.
- This design not only vastly improves low frequency extension, but also renders silky smooth highs.
- Vortex Air comes with 3 different sizes of hybrid-injection silicone ear tips as well as a set of memory foam ear tips that can effectively block out external noise while providing hours of comfortable listening.
- Also included is a convenient magnetic clip to secure Vortex Air in place.
Moshi’s Avanti on-ear headphones seem to be built with comfort in mind.
The curved headband is engineered to position the soft, adjustable earcups to form a perfect, noise-isolating seal.
The Avanti is designed to be compact and light. That doesn’t mean that they will lack power. The Avantis pack high-efficiency 40mm drivers. These promise to deliver a full-bodied sound that rivals the audio quality of much larger headsets.
According to the information, Avanti’s bass is punchy yet smooth and the mids/highs are tuned to provide an intricate and immersive soundstage with wide dynamic range.
The headphones are made from stainless steel and soft leatherette.
I really like their aesthetic – subtle luxury in a distinctively minimalist design.
Avanti main features
- High-resolution HD40 neodymium drivers (15 Hz-22kHz / -10dB@1kHz).
- Angled earcup design for improved comfort over extended periods.
- Closed back, on-ear (supra-aural) design for excellent noise isolation.
- Engineered to provide a balanced and immersive sound.
- Enhanced portability with a rotatable stainless steel headband and custom carrying case.
- Detachable cable with built-in remote and microphone compatible with most phones and tablets.
Moshi Avanti and Vortex Air price and availability
The Avanti and Vortex Air are both available now direct from the Moshi website.
- The Avanti headphones are £160.
- The Vortex Air are £110
Stay tuned for GadgetyNews reviews of Moshi products coming soon.