IsoTek EVO3 Titan One power conditioner unleashed
IsoTek are highly regarded in the world of power conditioning solutions for hi-fi and home cinema systems.
They have just launched the EVO3 Titan One from the Multi-awarding winning Mosaic Series.
Equipped with a dedicated single outlet the unit is housed in an extruded and machined aluminium chassis. It measures a compact 125mm in height and 75mm in width. This also allows six units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack.
The Titan One is a state of the art high current low impedance power cleaner designed for high amperage equipment. This makes it ideal for the likes of power amplifiers, subwoofers and active loudspeakers.
Furthermore, it features the award-winning Direct-Coupled Design network. This tech has trickled down from IsoTek’s Ultimate Series Super Titan. However, here it is reconfigured in a more practical and compact form factor.
Finally, multiple Titan One units can be linked together. This enables you to avoid the need for multiple power cables from wall sockets.
Key Features and benefits
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low impedance, high current power for power amps, monoblocks, etc.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- Dedicated single outlet delivers a clean high current, low impedance, low distortion mains supply
- Unique single cell mains cleaning system that reduces Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) by 82dB (50 ohms standard) down to 5Hz frequency range
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) with virtually an air dielectric encased in an outer sleeve ofFEP (Fluorinated ethylene propylene)
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Combine Titan One with Genesis One for a Full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award-winning Premier power cable
- A total of six Titan or Genesis Ones can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
About Direct Coupled Design
Other manufacturers use isolation transformers as part of their mains conditioning solutions. However, IsoTek’s Direct Coupled Design eschews these devices because “they break the cardinal rule of maintaining transient power.”
IsoTek’s proprietary KERP technology secures a pure, symmetrical signal path through the unit. So, using the Titan One for each piece of equipment eliminates crosstalk and improves component-from-component isolation.
In addition, a massive 135,000 Amps of instantaneous and repeatable surge protection safeguards valuable audio equipment against spikes and surges in the mains supply.
They tell me that no other device on the market can match this level of protection.
Price and availability
The Titan One is priced at £1,795. Please check the IsoTek regional stores map for dealers near you.
Number of outlets
1+ linking outlet
Outlet (sine wave generation)
10A IEC C14
100 to 240V depending upon model
50 to 60Hz depending upon model
75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)