Headroom audio show hosts raft of new launches
London’s Headroom show, which offers music lovers the chance to try the largest range of demonstrable headphones in the UK, will see the world’s leading audio manufacturers launch brand new products for 2016.
Headroom is quite a unique two-day experience that brings together the world’s leading portable audio manufacturers.
This year will see this personal audio show introduce a number of brand new headphones and portable audio devices to consumers for 2016.
The biggest brands have chosen this even, which runs from Friday 29th to Saturday 30th January, to launch a number of brand new products, all inside the world’s largest independent professional recording complex, Metropolis Studios, recording home to U2, Madonna the Rolling Stones and more!
Headroom – some of the confirmed new launches:
- Sennheiser HD 800 S reference-level headphone (£1,200)
- Audiolab M-DAC+ (£799.95)
- SHURE KSE 1500 sound-isolating electrostatic earphone (£2,199)
- Arcam MusicBOOST headphone amp/DAC for iPhone (£120)
- Questyle QP1R high-res portable music player DAP (£699)
- Quad VA-One headphone amp (£1,399.95)
- FOSTEX HP-A4 BL DAC/headphone amp (£379)
Tickets are available now from the Headroom website.