G’zOne Boulder – Rock Solid Military Spec Mobile
Alternatively it would suit those that buy diver’s watches and never go swimming or own 4×4’s and think off-roading is parking half on the pavement.
TheÂ Gâ€™zOne Boulder clamshell cell phone from Verizon Wireless will take pretty much everything you throwÂ atÂ it, or drop it in to.
It hasÂ beenÂ built to military specifications toÂ 810F standards for water, shock and dust resistance; immersion, vibration, salt fog, humidity, solar radiation, altitude and extremes of low and high temperature storage.
In addition, the Gâ€™zOne Boulder enables customers to access Verizon Wirelessâ€™ Push to Talk service via Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) Revision A (Rev. A) network…….nope, me niether………
You will be able to choose from black and silver or orange colours.Â No, there’s no plans for a pink one! :p
Here’s the specs on parade:
- Electronic compass
- VZ Navigator-capable – audible maps, turn-by-turn directions and location information to more than 14 million points of interest that customers can share with others
- Field Force Manager-capable – a resource management tool that provides businesses with the ability to locate, monitor and communicate with their mobile field workers
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- V CAST Music with Rhapsody-capable
- Built-in music player
- microSDHC memory card slot
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
- Advanced speech recognition with dedicated voice dial key
- Alarm clock, calculator, calendar, stop watch, countdown, timer, world clock
- Voice commands
- Speakerphone with dedicated speakerphone key
- Bilingual interface – English and Spanish language
- Phonebook with up to 500 entries with multiple contacts
- Hearing aid compatibility = M4/T4
- Internal 2â€³ 240 x 320 65k color TFT display
- External 1.2â€³ 96 x 96 Mono STN display
All present and correct methinks.