Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Kit – Festival Explorer Essentials
You don’t have to climb Mount Everest or get your own show on the Discovery Channel to use this natty survival kit – in fact I reckon that this potentially lifesaving package would work equally well in the boot of your car or in your festival/camping rucksack.
The Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Kit was put together by multi-tool clever clogs, Gerber, and survival mentalist, Bear Grylls, in an attempt to give you everything youâ€™ll need to survive if you happen to find yourself stuck in the middle of nowhere (or a muddy festival field).
All the survival kit is stored in a handy pouch (10.8cm (W) x 15.5cm (D) x 2.6cm (H)) which is obviously waterproof and contains such essentials as Gerber miniature multi-tool, a miniature light, fire starter, cotton ball tinder, waterproof matches, survival blanket, signaling mirror, and hand saw.
As you can see – there should be no excuse for you to be stuck in a jam. There’s a full list of contents below should you need to tick all of your requirements off your survival list.
The Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Kit costs Â£40 from Amazon.co.uk
The Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Kit contains:
- Gerber Miniature Multi-tool: Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Fine Edge Knife, Serrated Knife, Phillips Screwdriver, Small Flat Driver, Medium Flat Driver, Lanyard Ring, Bottle Opener, Tweezers
- Miniature Light
- Hand Saw
- Signalling Mirror
- Survival Blanket
- Fire Starter
- Waterproof Matches
- Cotton Ball â€“ Fire Tinder
- Snare Wire
- Emergency Cord
- Waxed Thread
- Fishing Kit
- Sewing Kit
- Lanyard Whistle
- Lightweight ripstop nylon bag with waterproof zipper
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Priorities of Survival â€“ Pocket guide contains Bearâ€™s survival essentials