Arcam Reference Atmos Cinema MK2 at Sound and Vision – Bristol 2017
The Arcam Cinema apparently “sounds better than 99% of commercial cinemas and sonically outperforms every competing brand of consumer Home Cinema”. Drop in on them at Sound and Vision at The Marriott Hotel, Bristol and hear for yourself.
At ISE, the Hi-Res codec designers and sound engineers told Arcam
you are making the best movie sound we have ever heard”
Don’t miss this year’s demonstration at Bristol.
World first public showing of new rSeries and FMJ components
I am particularly looking forward to getting some ear time with these.
NEW rSeries Modular Hi-Fi components
- rPlay – Audiophile-grade streaming & multi-room 24/192 DAC with DTS Play-fi / Airplay / UPnP £399
- rPhono – Killer phono pre-amp for a sensible price £399
NEW Reference High-End Home Cinema on demonstration
- AV860 – UK Made Limited Edition – Flagship Reference-Class AV Pre-amp/Processor £4000
- Arcam Reference Cinema MK2
Designed to show that Arcam Home Cinema kit can outperform most commercial cinemas and built for the world’s prime Pro Integration show ISE, Arcam’s show-stopping ‘Object Based’ Reference Cinema will be at Bristol.
The Arcam electronics will be driving a complete KEF Reference speaker array in a full Atmos and DTS:X configuration, with video via the very latest Sony 4k projection technology.
Real kicking Bass will be provided by two Arcam Custom 18-inch subs, hand built for the show.
Everything will be EQ’ed and the room corrected using Dirac Live for Arcam, which is built in to all Arcam AV components.
Reference Cinema is no idle claim
At ISE 2017 the engineers who write the Hi-res audio codecs and movie sound designers / mixers who put the soundtracks together said
you are making the best movie sound we have ever heard… I heard things today that I missed when doing the mix”
Cinema Kit List
For those who might want to recreate what you heard over the weekend in Bristol, here are the ingredients:
- 1 x Arcam AV860 processor NEW – Dirac Live for Arcam, EQ and Room Correction
- 3 x Arcam P49 in 1000w mono block mode (front L C R)
- 2 x Arcam P49 in stereo mode for surround and surround back.
- 1 x Arcam P429 4-channel on height channels. NEW
- 2 x Arcam UDP 411 players video sources
- 1 x Arcam rPlay streaming DAC for a kick off 2 channel demo (it’s all about the music) NEW
- 2 x Arcam Custom 18 Subwoofers (Not retail products)
- Full KEF Reference Atmos Speaker System.
- Sony 4K projection
Where to hear Arcam
ROOM: EMPIRE 2 – High-End Home Cinema with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
ROOM: BRISTOL 15 – Solo & rSeries showcase
Sound and Vision – The Bristol Show
The Bristol Show is held at the Marriott City Hotel, Bristol. It will be there from Friday February 24th-Sunday 26th.
See you there!