Arcam drops Hi-Fi prices for Christmas
Whilst some have had their Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals, Arcam of Cambridge have slashed prices across their ranges. This should please Santa, as well as make your account a little happier if you were looking for new Hi-Fi components.
Arcam has announced a flurry of key price reductions across their range to generate additional business. The British Hi-Fi cobbler wants to take a big bite of the Christmas market for quality home audio. These new prices are designed to do just that!
Arcam Solo one-box systems range
Serious performers in their own right. Along with the companion MusicLife app, Solo is a compelling streaming solution for local and internet.
- Solo Music Stereo – £1299 – (was £1599)
- Solo Movie 2.1 – £1499 – (was £1799)
- Solo Movie 5.1 – £1799 – (was £2199)
Price drop Hi-Fi – FMJ A19 discontinued – now Class G
The best-selling Arcam A19 is at the end of its life due to component supply problems. So, Arcam have adjusted pricing to make their Class G range hugely more competitive.
- A29 – 75 wpc Class G amp – £849 – (was £999)
- A39 – 125 wpc Class G amp – £1249 – (was £1599)
Disc players with streaming capabilities – Prices held despite cost increases
Their best-in-class disc players have recently had major firmware upgrades to enhance overall performance and with the companion Music Life app.
- CSDS27 – CD/SACD/Streaming – £699 – prices held despite cost rises
- UDP411 – Blu-ray/DVD/CD/SACD – £799 – prices held despite cost rises
There are more festive bargains to be had. Check them all out on the Arcam website.