SE whacked on a full QWERTY board to its new Pro creation as well as pumping in Android. The pintsized Mini is rocking a 65mm (2.55-inch) QVGA touchscreen.
There’s Wi-Fi, GPS and an FM radio on board.
â€œThere has been an enormous buzz around Xperiaâ„¢ X10 so it is really exciting to be already unveiling compact versions of this powerful proposition.â€ said Rikko Sakaguchi, EVP and Chief Creation Officer, Sony Ericsson. â€œWith the X10 mini and X10 mini pro we have pushed the boundaries of what is possible with smaller devices and are giving consumers exactly what they want; two high performance mobile phones with a fully customisable user experience platform and a stunning ultra-compact design.â€
The X10 mini will be available in selected markets from Q2 in the colours Pearl White, Black, Pink, Lime, Red and Silver
The X10 mini pro will be available in selected markets from Q2 in the colours Black and Red.
Here’s a feature summary
- Sony Ericsson Timescapeâ„¢ - brings together all communication in one place
- Four corner control â€“ applications, calls, web, and the consumer decides. Four customisable icons for ultimate control
- 5 megapixel camera and video – share creations via the web
- Music player links to music stores and YouTubeâ„¢ – access the world of music
- Android platform – with Googleâ„¢ services and Android Marketâ„¢
- QWERTY keyboard – slide and text for quick and easy messaging Xpreia X10 mini pro only)
I’m hoping to get my mits on these tomorrow