As you know, the 3rd annual Prime Day started yesterday evening at 6pm and will run until midnight tonight, giving Prime members 30 hours to shop.
It seems that Prime Day is proving to be very popular.
At 19 hours in to the sale Amazon is already seeing some remarkable figures.
- Prime members have ordered thousands of TVs in the UK as of 3am. The LG 49 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV has proven particularly popular. Get one of your own right here.
- Members also ordered more than 90,000 toys as of 3am and the Melissa and Doug Wooden Stamp Set is the best-selling toy so far
- The best-selling deal so far on Prime Day in the UK is the Amazon Echo (at just £79.99 with, £70 off).
- Other best-selling deals so far today in the UK include Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, All-New Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, Oral-B Smart Series 4000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun.
It’s not just tech and gadgets flying off the shelves either. Ariel’s 3 in 1 Colour Washing Capsules seem to be doing well too. With a tenner off a Mega Pack, I can see why.
- Up To 50% off Kenwood, Breville, Tefal and more including a Breville Personal Blender for just £17.99
- Up to 30% off Smart Lighting products including great savings on Phillips Hue and Hive
- 40% off Tommee Tippee including a pack of 9 Sangenic Tec Refills for just £20.99
- At least 40% off the Epson LCD Projector
- Up To 50% off Pet Food, Healthcare and Accessories including a Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap at just £34.99
- Up to 63% off Braun, Philips and Remington
- Up to 50% Off Levi’s, Wrangler, G-Star and more
- 40% off Selected Le Creuset, Joseph Joseph, Circulon, Tefal and more
- Up to 30% off Bose and Sennheiser Headphones
- Up to 30% off Fitbit
- Save over £100 on GoPro HERO5 Session 4K Travel Bundle
All deals can be found at www.amazon.co.uk/primeday.
To participate in Prime Day you need to be a member of Amazon Prime; customers can sign-up or start a free trial of Prime by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/primeday.