The Capsule by Mission Workshop is a clever padded camera bag that fits inside all Mission Workshop backpacks 22-liters and larger.
This then gives the backpacks a second role as a durable and weatherproof camera pack.
The Capsule Camera Insert is built to keep your camera gear and other fragile equipment safe and secure. The nylon case features a carry handle. Additionally, the bag is padded on all exterior sides and has padded internal dividers that can be easily configured on the fly.
Gear inside Mission Workshop camera case can be accessed from the top or front panel. The top section is specifically designed to hold the camera body with almost any size lens. This can then be accessed directly without removing The Capsule from your backpack.
The Capsule is designed to fit perfectly inside our Rhake, Sanction, and Arkiv packs but it also easily fits inside any of our other packs except for The Fraction. It also fits in most packs from other brands that are 22-liters or larger.
Since all Mission Workshop packs are weatherproof, when the camera bag is dropped in a Mission Workshop pack, it creates a super-durable weatherproof camera pack.
They are all made by hand in small batches in the USA.
Price and availability
The Capsule camera case has a MSRP of $130.
For more information on this, and Mission Workshop’s range of bags, head on over to their website.
- External dimensions: 9.75-inches x 17.75-inches x 4.25-inches
- Shell Volume (no insert): 762 cu. in. / 12.5L
- Internal volume (no dividers): 488 cu. in. (8L)
- Weight (empty): 1.9 lbs.
- Body Fabric: Available in HT500 or MultiCam Black Camo Cordura
- Interior Fabric: Polyester microsuede
- Configurable interior dividers
- Top zippered access
- Large clamshell zippered front access
- Top and side carry handles
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported components
- Colors: Black, Black Camo