November brings Mark Fenlon of Markaudio and Markaudio-Sota for the regular ‘Behind the brands’ feature. This month’s classic album is Bob Dylan’s ‘Blood On The Tracks’.
There’s also the usual columns, features and gig reviews. We also bring you loads of photos from the Indulgence Show in Hammersmith and the Windsor Hi-Fi show.
More pages of great content than many of the mags you’d pay good money for!
HIFI Pig reviews
- Westminster Labs Unum power amplifiers
- Avid Hi-Fi Volvere turntable
- Taga Harmony Platinum F100 SE loudspeakers
- Axis Voicebox S loudspeakers
- Revel Concerta 2 M16 loudspeakers
- Fostex TE05 and TE07 IEMs
- Black Rhodium Quickstep speaker cable
- Mid-priced loom from Chord Company
- Acoustic Energy Aego Sound3ar
- Vivitek Qumi Q3 pocket projector
- Udoq universal phone and tablet dock
- Prism Sound Callia DAC/pre/HPA
- Garmin DriveSmart 60 Satnav
- Skullcandy XTfree sports earphones
- MVR Ascend Virtual Reality kit
- Parrot Minidrones first look
- Dali KATCH Bluetooth speaker
- Dell XPS 15 laptop
- Skullcandy Barricade speaker