Looking to go one better than just offering a barbeque this summer?
Char-Broil has launched its smart smoker. This is just the thing for fans of tender smoked ribs, pulled pork, the perfect smoky rib eye steak or delicately-flavoured smoked fish.
Low and slow
The “low and slow” craze from the US is increasing in popularity over here. Char-Broil’s one-of-a-kind Smoker is ideal for those who love the classic, rich flavour of smoked foods and want a modern, hassle-free way of doing it themselves.
The digital high-tech smoker is a great addition to any garden or patio as a first or even second grill. The Smoker doesn’t take up much space – W: 46cm; D: 41.9 cm; H: 826 cm; Weight 21 kilos – and can easily be moved around on its wheels to any convenient spot. And despite its compact size, it can easily handle large quantities of meat or fish on up to four stainless steel grates.
The Smoker doesn’t take up much space either. Measuring just 46cm x 41.9 cm x 826 cm (WxDxH) and weighing 21 kilos. – and can easily be moved around on its wheels to any convenient spot. And despite its compact size, it can easily handle large quantities of meat or fish on up to four stainless steel grates.
Thanks to the handy addition of wheels, this all means that it can be moved easily from its winter storage (if you decided to only use it through summer).
Despite its compact size, it can easily handle large quantities of meat or fish on up to four stainless steel grates.
The smoker’s precise, intuitive LED controls, enable you to easily control the temperature between 37.7°C and 135°C.
The patented smoke chamber has a large, stainless steel locking latch. This ensures that the smoke-tight seal stays closed. This ensures even, safe and long-lasting smoke for your favourite foods.
- Hassle free – A high capacity wood chip box provides up to 6 hours of smoke
- No guesswork – Be alerted when your food has reached the desired internal temperature
- Ready and waiting – Once finished, your food is kept warm until you’re ready to eat
- Smarter smoking – The smoker box is larger than most other vertical electric smokers, holding 4 cups of wood chips. Just fill the smoker box one time for up to 8X longer smoking time. And have peace of mind knowing that your food is perfectly cooked with the washable and removable food thermometer
- Easy to use – simply plug in to an outside power source or via an extension cable, and follow the intuitive controls on the LED display
- Easy to maintain – the water tray is an easy-to-clean-and-refill porcelain-coated slide-in tray; while the interior drip tray can be removed easily and cleaned in a flash
Char-Broil smoker price and availability
The smoker will be available from garden centres nationwide with an RRP of £349.99.