This weekend will see the Audio & AV Show hitting Birmingham. The event is an opportunity to experience the world’s finest audio and visual products – at all budgets – in one place.
Exhibitors will be on-hand to answer questions, as well as demonstrate the latest gear from brands, including: Bose; Bowers and Wilkins; Epson; KEF; LG; Onkyo; Panasonic; Pioneer; Pro-Ject; Samsung; Technics; and Sonos.
This city centre technology show means that Birmingham will sound better than ever.
- Exclusive product launches, including global launch of Metaxas & Sins £90,000 SIRENS loudspeakers (above), plus gear for every taste and budget.
- Try the latest ‘smart’ speakers, including – models which work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Get back into vinyl. Invaluable advice from makers, including Pro-Ject and Technics, plus vinyl for sale.
- Huge tellies! Get up close and personal with Panasonic’s 65”, £6,000, Ultra HD 4K TV.
- Plan your home cinema. Talk with projector maker Epson, and experience KEF’s Dolby Atmos demo.
- Stormtrooper photo ops. Guest appearances from Star Wars characters (UK Garrison of 501st Legion).
- Hear MQA, the latest hi-res audio format, created in Britain and being adopted throughout the world.
- Save money. Under 16’s are free when accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Save more money. Virgin Trains offers 25% off travel – check here for details.
- Save even more money. Show discounts on products, plus chances to win some very cool gear.
The Audio & AV Show can be discovered at Hyatt Regency & The ICC.
It is open on Saturday September 16th 10.00am – 5.00pm, and Sunday September 17th 10:00am – 4:00pm.
Prices from £15 at theticketfactory.com
Door Prices: 1 Day: £18.00 / 2 Days: £30.00